Wednesday, September 18, 2013

zpizza

Over the weekend, my dad and I visited one of my favorite pizza places - zpizza in Clayton. At the corner of Wydown and Westwood, it's only a few blocks from my home.

Many a night my paws have made the short walk from my home to zpizza. The staff always treats me well, bringing me a bowl of water - I don't even have to ask!

I love the fresh salads and traditional thin crust pizzas. My mom and dad usually reward me with a little taste from time to time.

Here's a picture of me waiting to get a slice of my own!



Now if I could only get a ride on one of their motorized delivery bicycles!

Jon Jon's Review

7600 Wydown Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63105
314-727-3555

Food type: pizza
Pet friendly patio: yes
Dog water bowls: yes
Dog treats: not sure
Favorite menu item(s): pizza by the slice; "Pick 2" & "Pick 3" food combos include salads and pizza slices.
Rating: 4 paws & a tail wag! The staff is always very friendly & accommodating.


1 comment:

  1. Joey dog thinks Jon Jon should join the Yum Yum Coalition and gives him an A+ for his food watching technique!

    ReplyDelete