Friday, April 15, 2011

Playing in Pontiac Park

I got to stay a my dad's place in Soulard this week. He lives across from Pontiac Park on South 10th St., so I always get to play there when I visit. On Wednesday, we went for a walk and then played fetch in the park.

We walked by Joanie's Pizza and my sniffer was really working smelling pizza cooking. There were a lot of people sitting outside on the sidewalk who wanted to pet me. They love me there! I always get a lot of attention - but what I really wanted was some pizza.

In the park, there were a lot of kids playing and a few dogs too. Playing fetch was fun until two boxers, who were off there leashes, got up in my grill and tried to take it from me. I had to bark at them and defend my territory until their master took them away. Those city dogs could learn some manners.


I had a good time at Pontiac Park. There was plenty of room to romp around, a lot of plants and flowers to sniff, other dogs to play with, and little traffic so it was safe when I crossed streets.

Overall, I give Pontiac Park 3 out of 4 paws.

Jon Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment